Download Instagram pictures on iPhone through URL
- Open your Instagram app and go to the picture that you want to download on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three dots in the right top corner.
- Tap ‘Copy share URL’
- Open you Safari app.
- 5. ‘
- Open Notes and start a new note.
- Paste the picture there and then tap ‘Save image’
Can you download pictures from Instagram?
Instagram does not allow you to directly download photos from their website, but you can get a link to your photo from your profile page’s HTML code. Select the photo you want to save, and then right-click on the image.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos to your phone?
Tap & hold the photo. A pop-up window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to Android phone.
Can I save Instagram photos to my camera roll?
Press your Story icon at the top-left of the screen. Tap the More button at the bottom-right of the screen. Then tap Story Settings. Scroll down until you see the Save to Camera Roll option.
How do you download other people’s Instagram photos?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
How do I download pictures from Instagram to my gallery?
For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos. With these options turned on, every photo that you post on Instagram will also be saved to the phone’s library.
How can I download Instagram photos for free?
Our Instagram picture downloader saves your energy: it takes 3 steps to save a photo.
- Open a post on Instagram and copy its link.
- Paste the link to the input line on the Instagram image downloader page and click Download.
- Click Download once again to confirm the action.
Why is Instagram not saving my photos?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.