Open Instagram and toggle over to your account profile (located in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap the three bars and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Account” and then select “Linked Accounts.”
- Tap “Facebook” and log into your Facebook account to confirm that you want to link your Facebook account to Instagram.
How do I sync my Facebook and Instagram?
How do I connect my Instagram account to my Facebook profile in Accounts Center?
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center.
- Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
- Tap Yes, finish Setup.
Why can’t I link my Facebook page to Instagram?
1. To check your page role settings, head over to the Facebook page connected to your Instagram business profile. You will need to make sure that your personal Facebook profile is listed as an admin for the page – any other permissions are not sufficient.
How do I automatically post from Facebook to Instagram?
Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu. Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu. Click on the “Connect to Instagram ” option. A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram.
How do I connect my Instagram to my Facebook business page?
Connect an Instagram Business Profile to a Facebook Page
- From your Facebook Page, click Settings.
- Click Instagram.
- Click Connect Account.
- Choose to allow Instagram messages in your Facebook inbox and click Continue.
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click Log In.
Where is linked accounts on Facebook?
Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings. Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar. Click on the Link Account button for Facebook.
How do I link my Instagram account?
Tap in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Switch Accounts. Tap Add Account, then tap Log in with Instagram. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
How do I share a Facebook link on my Instagram story?
When uploading to your Instagram Story, click the icon at the top right that looks like a chain. Click “+ URL” to add a link to a web page. Type the URL into the text box. Click “Done” in the top right.
Should I post the same content on Facebook and Instagram?
There’s nothing wrong with occasionally posting the same content between them. Sure, the people who follow are similar, and if you’ve made great efforts to build a following within your target audiences, you hopefully are working to tell a great story on both channels. However, these two channels are different.
Why won’t my business Instagram link to my Facebook?
You may need toconvert to an Instagram professional account to link to a Facebook Page (if the Facebook Page is owned in a Business Manager). If the Page isn’t in the drop down on your Instagram profile, check your Page’s settings on Facebook to determine if you have an Admin role.