How to put spaces in your Instagram bio on the desktop site
- Go to Instagram.com.
- Select your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Edit Profile”
- Under the “Bio” section, add your desired bio text and include a period or another punctuation mark on each line with a break.
- Hit “Submit.”
How do I change my Instagram bio?
Here’s what you need to do to change your bio:
- Open the Instagram app.
- On the bottom of the page, tap on the icon with a profile photo to access the profile page.
- Click on “Edit Profile” and then click on “Bio.”
- Write your new bio and include the URL of your website, online store, or blog.
How do you skip lines on Instagram on Iphone?
From within your Instagram app, all you have to do is click on the “123” button on your keyboard and you’ll see a “return” key pop up on the right-hand side. Tap on return and then go ahead and start line breaking away, you all.
How do you make your Instagram bio attractive?
2. Seven ways of making your Instagram bio attractive
- Add a tagline.
- Be minimalistic.
- Link the other social media accounts your business has.
- Use branded hashtag.
- Use emoji.
- Add line breaks to your Instagram bio.
- Include an appealing call to action.
Why can’t I edit my Instagram bio?
Why can’t I edit my Instagram bio? Usually this indicates that there is a glitch with the app. Logging out or quitting the app on your phone and then going back in and trying again often helps. If that doesn’t work you can check the app store to see if you need to update the app.
How do you add a line break?
To add spacing between lines or paragraphs of text in a cell, use a keyboard shortcut to add a new line. Click the location where you want to break the line. Press ALT+ENTER to insert the line break.