To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
How can I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do I post a picture on Instagram from my computer or laptop?
How to Post to Instagram from Desktop PC
- Open up your preferred desktop browser.
- Go to instagram.com.
- Login to your account using your email, phone number, username, or Facebook credentials.
- Click the ‘+’ button in the top bar.
- In the pop-up, click ‘Select from computer.
- Choose an image file to upload to Instagram.
How can I use Instagram on my laptop?
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
How do I use Instagram on Google Chrome?
To use Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button from the toolbar. You can scroll through your feed, like photos, and leave comments, just like on the Instagram mobile app. You can also click on the three dots in the upper left-hand corner for more browsing options.
How do you post on Google?
Here’s how to create a Google post
- Log into your Google My Business account.
- Select Posts.
- Click on Write Your Post.
- Then, choose what kind of post you want to broadcast. Click What’s New, Event, Offer or Product.
- Add the post content.
- Click Preview to preview the post.
- Click Publish to post.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my laptop?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
How can I post photos on Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose a photo or video from your library — or shoot one in the app.
- Crop the image.
- Try a carousel post.
- Pick a filter.
- Edit your photo.
- Type your caption.
- Use hashtags for post optimization.
How do you use Instagram web?
Visit Instagram.com in any web browser and log in to your account or create a new one. Once you log in, you’ll see your news feed tab, which has a similar layout to what you see on the mobile app.