Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in-app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
How do you save someone else’s Instagram photo to your camera roll?
How Do I Save Instagram Photos To Camera Roll?
- Go to your profile and tap the icon with three horizontal lines.
- Tap the Settings > Original Photos.
- Tap the toggle button next to Save Original Photos.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
Using Instagram Photo Editing and Filters without posting the photo online
- Open Instagram and visit your profile.
- Tap the gear icon on iOS (or the three dots on Android) to go to Options.
- Scroll down and toggle on Save Original Photos.
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device.
- Open the photo in Instagram and edit as usual.
Why can’t I save posts on Instagram anymore?
To clear the Instagram app cache, launch the Android Settings menu and go to Apps & Notification > App info > Instagram > Storage & Cache and tap the Clear Cache button. Launch Instagram after clearing the cache and check if you’re now able to save posts.
Why are my pictures not saving to my gallery?
Clear Cache of Your Camera App And Gallery App To fix Camera not Saving to SD Card. Every app on your Android device has a cache which is part of the internal storage of your device that saves files temporarily. It helps you open them quickly. When the cache reaches its limits, the app will be unable to store new files
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my iPhone?
Tap & hold the photo. A popup window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to iPhone.
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.