Play a song that you would like to share, tap on the vertical three dots icon at the top right corner, and choose ‘Share’. From the Share sheet that appears now, tap on Instagram. The app will automatically generate the story with the song’s album art.
Can you post a song on Instagram story?
At the camera screen, snap your photo or video. You can also swipe up to see your photo library, then select what you want to add. Apply whatever filters or special effects you want. When you’re ready to add a tune to your story, tap the Sticker icon and then tap the Music sticker.
How do I share a song from Spotify to Instagram stories?
How to post music videos to Instagram Stories
- On Spotify, choose an album or playlist. Open the player Spotify and choose a playlist, artist, or album you want to hear.
- Choose the song you want to share.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the player.
- Click ‘Share’
- Next, ‘Instagram Stories’
Why can’t I add music to IG story?
If you don’t have the music sticker on Instagram, it may be because: You live in a country where the feature isn’t available. Music is enabled on the app in over 90 countries, but due to Instagram’s strict adherence to copyright law, it’s disabled in some countries. You may need to simply update Instagram.
How do I add music to an Instagram post?
How to Add Music to an Instagram Story
- Open Instagram and go to your story.
- Proceed to take a story, whether it’s a photo or a video.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of your screen.
- Go to the “Music” sticker.
- Find the song that you want to add and tap on it.
Can’t share songs from Spotify to Instagram?
Tap the three dots > Share > Instagram Story. It should be the second option on Android and the third on iOS. If you’re not seeing this, be sure to reinstall not just Spotify, but Instagram too. If you see the option to display more sharing options, always open it to check if it’s at the bottom of the list.
How do you put music on Instagram Stories 2020?
Adding Music to Instagram
- Tap the camera button or the ‘Your Story’ icon to begin.
- Snap your photo or shoot your video, and add filters.
- Tap the ‘Sticker’ icon at the top of the screen, then tap ‘Music.
- Search for the song you want by song, artist, or album.
- You can also search by genre or what’s popular.