How to share YouTube videos on Instagram on a mobile phone?
- Copy the youtube video URL Open any browser.
- Go to youtube to mp4 downloader.
- Copy the youtube video URL and paste it to the downloader.
- Download the video.
- Open the Instagram app and post the video to Instagram.
How do I share a YouTube video?
Share videos and channels
- Go to the video you’d like to share.
- Under the video player, tap Share.
- Select Copy link, or select an app to share the link directly via that app.
Why can’t I share a YouTube video to Instagram?
Instagram has a few video requirements: mainly, no uploading explicit stuff and you can only post videos to Instagram if they’re between 3 and 60 seconds long. If the YouTube video you want to share is longer, it’s time to do some editing.
How do you put a video on an Instagram story?
How do I share a photo or video to my Instagram story?
- Tap at the top or swipe right anywhere in Feed.
- Scroll to Story at the bottom.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video.
- Tap, or to draw, add text or a sticker to your photo or video.
How do you share a video on Instagram on your story?
How to repost a video on Instagram by sharing it to your Story
- Open the Instagram app and go to the post you want to share.
- Directly beneath the post, tap the paper airplane icon.
- In the pop-up menu, select the option to “Add post to your story,” which should appear at the top of the list.
How can I post a video on Instagram?
How to post videos on Instagram as a post
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- You can either select a pre-recorded video from your library or take a video in the moment to post.
- Tap “Next” at the top right corner of your screen.