Here’s how you can upload a video to Instagram in-feed.
- Open Instagram. Open Instagram and click the + sign at the top right of your newsfeed screen.
- Switch to “Videos” This will open up your phone’s media library.
- Choose a video. Here, choose a video that you want to post on Instagram.
- Apply filters.
- Write a great caption.
What is the best way to post a video on Instagram?
How to post videos on Instagram as a post
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- You can either select a pre-recorded video from your library or take a video in the moment to post.
- Tap “Next” at the top right corner of your screen.
How do you post a 3 minute video on Instagram?
How to post a 3-minute video or longer on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the IGTV button at the top-left of the screen.
- Press + at the top-right of the screen.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Press Next.
Why can’t I upload my video to Instagram?
When you fail to upload video files to Instagram, you have to consider if: Your network connection is low or weak. Your Instagram account is blocked, banned, or disabled. The content of your video is violating the terms of Instagram.
Can I post long videos on Instagram?
Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length. Instagram livestream videos can be up to 60 minutes long.
How do you upload a full video on Instagram without cropping it?
To post a full vertical video or image on Instagram without cropping to 4:5, add a white background to make it into a square. Then, you can post the photo or video without cropping out or changing the size. This technique works for pictures, GIFs, and videos.
What is the video size limit for Instagram?
The maximum Instagram file size is 4GB. The maximum frame rate is 30fps. While there is no minimum length for vertical videos, the maximum Instagram video length is 60 seconds. However, you could post up to 10 60-second clips to create a video up to 10-minutes long.
How do I compress a video for Instagram for free?
How to compress a video for Instagram online
- Upload a video to compress. Open Video Compressor by Clideo in any browser.
- Wait a little bit. Seriously – at this step, you have nothing to do but wait and have a nice cup of tea.
- Save the compressed video.
How do I upload video to IGTV?
How to upload and IGTV video from Instagram
- Choose a video 60 seconds or longer and tap Next.
- Select share as Long Video.
- Choose your video’s cover image from one of its frames.
- Fill out the title and description for your IGTV video.
- You also are able add the video to an IGTV series from here.
How do you post a long video on Instagram 2020?
How to Post a Long Video on Your Instagram Story
- Open your Instagram app.
- Open your profile page.
- Tap on the “+” in the upper right corner.
- Choose the video you want to upload.
- If you want to record a video, tap on the camera icon, hold the circle to start recording and release when you want to stop.
Can you post videos longer than 1 minute on Instagram?
If you’re posting a video to the Instagram feed (aka your main Instagram profile), videos are limited to 1 minute or 60 seconds. You can upload a video that’s longer than 1 minute, but you’ll need to select a 1-minute section of the video.