How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)
How do I post a picture on Instagram from my Mac laptop?
To upload a photo, tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen, just like you would on the mobile Instagram app. This will open your files on your Mac so you can choose a photo to add. The rest of the process works just like it does within the Instagram app.
Can I post on Instagram from my Mac 2020?
To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps: Go to instagram.com and sign in to your account. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner of the screen (it’s the same button you would use to create a post in the mobile app). A Create new post window will pop up.
Can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?
Whether you’re on a Mac or a PC, you can post from your desktop computer. Instagram’s web version allows you to upload an Instagram post the same way you would via mobile, regardless of the platform you use.
How do I post on Instagram from my Mac Safari?
Open Instagram in Safari. From the top menu, go to Develop > User Agent > Safari > iOS 11.3 iPhone (or current version of iOS). Your Instagram will now show up exactly as it looks on your iPhone, and you can click the upload icon to post photos as usual.
Why can’t I upload photos on Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
Why can’t I upload photos from my Mac?
Sometimes, if you want to upload photos from iCloud, you can face the issue “Why are my photos not uploading to my Mac”. And, during these times, it is because the iCloud server is down or under maintenance. The first step you would have to do is to check if iCloud and iCloud Photos isn’t down due to server issues.
Can I use Instagram on my Mac?
Instagram is a social app for sharing photos and videos. Is there an Instagram option for Mac or PC yet? Yes, you can access Instagram in a web browser from your computer or download the Windows app in addition to the mobile apps.
How do I upload pictures from my Mac to a website?
Do one of the following:
- Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos window.
- Drag files or folders from the Finder to the Photos icon in the Dock.
- In Photos, choose File > Import. Select the photos or folder that you want to import, then click Review for Import.
How do I post on Instagram from my macbook air?
Uploader for Instagram installs an icon in your Mac’s menu bar and adds an item to the right-click menu. To upload a photo, right click on the file and choose Share to Instagram or Services > Share to Instagram. The app then opens a small window where you can zoom in to crop your photo.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Why can’t I post on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from a computer?
- Google Desktop for Instagram, click on add to chrome and click add the extension.
- Select the Instagram icon on the top menu and enter login details.
- Choose + icon on feed. Select a photo or video you would like to upload and open it.
- Edit it the way you want and click next and share.