When you open the camera, swipe to the new “Music” option under the record button. Search for a song, select the exact part you want, and record a video as the song plays in the background. When your friends are watching your story, they’ll hear the song playing as they’re viewing your photo or video.
Why can’t I add Music to my Instagram story?
You may need to sign out of the app and force-quit, then open up Instagram and sign back in. If that still doesn’t bring you to the sweet, sweet Instagram music sticker in Stories, you can delete your Instagram app entirely, reinstall the app on your phone, and then sign in again.
How do you add Music to your Instagram stories?
This is how it’s done:
- Open Instagram and go to your story.
- Proceed to take a story, whether it’s a photo or a video.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of your screen.
- Go to the “Music” sticker.
- Find the song that you want to add and tap on it.
Why can’t I add music to my Instagram Story 2021?
So, try updating the Instagram app using your Wi-Fi. Open your Settings, click on Wi-Fi, and find a network to get connected. Enter the password, get connected to the Wi-Fi, and try updating your app. Doing so will help you get Instagram Music working again!
How do you put Music on Instagram Stories 2020?
Adding Music to Instagram
- Tap the camera button or the ‘Your Story’ icon to begin.
- Snap your photo or shoot your video, and add filters.
- Tap the ‘Sticker’ icon at the top of the screen, then tap ‘Music.
- Search for the song you want by song, artist, or album.
- You can also search by genre or what’s popular.
Why can’t I add music to my business Instagram Story 2020?
Business accounts might not be allowed to use Music for free in their Insta Stories while they are advertising their products or services. “Unfortunately this feature is not available for Business accounts. Only personal accounts have the music feature. Due to copyrights but also infringements and other agreements.