You can also check your direct messages using Instagram on a web browser.
- Go to the official Instagram website and log in.
- Select the Messenger icon.
- Your current conversations appear in the left pane. Click a conversation to open it in the right pane.
- Type a message in the message bar.
Where do I find my Instagram messages?
Log into your account. Click on the Messages icon (paper airplane icon in the upper-right corner). Scroll through the conversations featured in the left pane. Click on a message to open it in the right pane.
Why can’t I see my messages on Instagram?
Instagram is releasing a new update to introduce the Vanish Mode in Direct Message, which allow you to see who is taking screenshots or recording your messages. If you cannot see the messages, or Instagram DM is not working it can be due to Instagram newest update.
How can I see my direct messages on Instagram without opening it?
1. Read Instagram Messages Without Being Seen by Restricting
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Head to the person’s profile whose direct messages you want to read without marking them as seen.
- Click the three-dot menu at the top right corner.
- From the available options, select Restrict.
- Click on Restrict Account to confirm.
How can I see my vanished messages on Instagram?
To access Vanish Mode, first, make sure you have the latest version of the Instagram app on your Android smartphone or iPhone. Next, open the Instagram app on your phone and swipe in from the left edge of the screen (or tap the text bubble button at the top right) to view a list of your direct messages.
Do Instagram DMs disappear?
Today, Instagram is introducing Vanish Mode, a new messaging feature that allows people to send DMs that disappear from your chat history entirely. No preview of whatever photos are sent. After teasing the disappearing message feature earlier this year, both Messenger and Instagram are officially launching Vanish Mode.
How can I view messages without opening them?
3. Use “Unseen App”
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet and download the Unseen app.
- Once the App is downloaded, open the Unseen app on your Android Phone.
- On the pop-up that appears, tap on Ok to provide Notification Access to Unseen App (See image below)
How can I read text messages without being seen?
To do this you just need to use Airplane or Flight mode. You should find this in your phone’s Settings menu, or using the quick access icons that appear when you pull down from the top of the screen. When you first receive the message, don’t open the Facebook Messenger app, instead turn on Flight Mode.
Why did my Instagram conversation disappear?
It is unsent by the sender Instagram has lately added a new feature to remove a message that the person has already sent. In this case, if the sender unsent it before you open the conversation, you won’t be able to see the message, and it disappears.