Here’s how to delete an Instagram post:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, tap Delete.
- Finally, tap Delete again to confirm.
Can you delete one photo from multiple photos on Instagram?
In a nutshell, Instagram doesn’t let users delete one photo from multiple using the official app. However, using AiSchedul, you can delete some of the photos you shared as an album before or even after posting for free.
Can I delete one picture from an Instagram post?
Users simply need to tap to edit the carousel post, swipe across to the image they want to remove, and press the delete button on the top left of the screen.
How do you delete Instagram photos without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
Can you change the order of pictures on Instagram?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
How do you delete one slide on Instagram?
How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Can you delete a single photo from a carousel post on Instagram Reddit?
Instagram head Adam Mosseri detailed how the new feature works in one of his recent weekly video updates. Covering ✌️ this week: – Carousel Deletion (finally!) You can delete a photo or video from a carousel by first tapping the three dots icon, then the edit button.
Can I hide all my photos on Instagram?
Instagram lets you hide photos from your feed without deleting them. You can simply archive posts that you want to hide from your feed. Archived posts stay on the app and you can restore them anytime.
How do you change the order of multiple pictures on Instagram?
To change the order of the images in your slideshow, tap and hold an image you want to reorder. Once you see a trash can icon at the top of the screen, drag the image to the left or right to reorder your slideshow. To reorder images in your Instagram post, tap and hold one until it moves.
How do you edit multiple photos on Instagram?
If you’re sharing multiple photos in a single post (also called a carousel), you can edit each one separately. Tap the Venn diagram icon in the bottom-right corner of the photo to bring up individual editing options. If you don’t do this, Instagram will apply your edits to every photo the same way.
How do you edit a picture on Instagram and post it?
Edit your caption, tags, Alt Text or location by tapping each.
- Find the Instagram photo you want to edit.
- Tap the three dots at the top right of the photo.
- Tap Edit on the drop-down menu that appears.
- Press the detail you want to edit.
- When you’re finished, press Done (iOS) or the checkmark (Android).