Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How do you pull a video from Instagram?
But if you only want to download one current Story, here’s how:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Head to your Stories.
- Navigate to the video you wish to save.
- Press the More button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save > Save Video.
How can I download a video from Instagram to my computer?
Go to Instagram and find any video or photograph you’d like to download to your PC. You’ll notice some new icons in the top right of the image, which are ‘view, share link and download’, added by Instag Downloader. Hit the download icon to instantly save that image or video from Instagram to your PC or Mac.
How do I download a video from Instagram to my phone?
How to download Instagram videos on an Android device
- Step 1: Download and install the “Video Downloader for Instagram” app from Playstore on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Now go to your Instagram app and find a video that you want to download.
- Step 3: Tap on the three dots “”
How do you save a video from Instagram archive?
How to save Instagram stories by archiving them on the mobile app
- Tap the three lines and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Privacy” followed by “Story.”
- Under “Saving” toggle on the option to save your Instagram stories to your archive (you can choose to save stories to your phone’s photo gallery from this screen as well).
How do I save a video to my camera roll?
Tap on the Share icon. Select Export from App. Tap on the Photos icon. Your video will be saved to your camera roll on your device.
Can you save Instagram photos to camera roll?
Press your Story icon at the top-left of the screen. Tap the More button at the bottom-right of the screen. Then tap Story Settings. Scroll down until you see the Save to Camera Roll option.