- Open up your Chrome browser.
- Navigate to Instagram’s website.
- Click the “+” button next to the DM symbol.
- Click “Select from computer” to upload your media.
- Crop the image, zoom in, or add more media if needed.
- Choose a filter or make adjustments.
- Add a caption, location, alt text, and tags.
- Click Share.
How can I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Can I post to Instagram from My Computer 2020?
Another option is running the Android Instagram app on your computer. This can be done by running an Android emulator on your Mac or PC with BlueStacks. There are also quite a few other options to post to Instagram from desktop, but above are the best solutions I’ve found.
Can you post on Instagram from desktop 2021?
[October 2021 update] While on Instagram from an internet browser, you will now see the + option for adding a post: Say goodbye to download images, sending it to your phone, and then posting from the Instagram app.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users. 6
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
How do you upload pics to Instagram?
How do I post a photo on Instagram?
- At the top, tap then scroll to Post at the bottom: To upload a photo from your phone’s library, select the photo you’d like to share.
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android), then add a caption or your location.
- When you’re done, tap Share (iPhone) or. (Android).
How do I post to Instagram from Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do I post on Instagram from my Macbook?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)