Request an Instagram verified badge
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Settings Account Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
How many followers do you need to get verified on Instagram?
It doesn’t matter how many followers they have. If you want to get this feature – you have to have at least 10k followers; verified users don’t.
How do you get a blue check on Instagram?
How to apply to get verified on Instagram: 6 steps
- Go to your profile and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Request Verification.
- Fill in the application form. Your legal name. Your “known as” or working name (if applicable)
- Tap Send.
Is it hard to get verified on Instagram?
The short answer is yes. It’s not as hard as you think. A normal person or small business can get verified on Instagram. Unique: It must be the only (legitimate) Instagram account representing the person or business (except for language-specific accounts).
How much does Instagram verification cost?
How much does an Instagram verification cost? The price for purchasing a blue badge or a Verification badge in social networks like Instagram ranges from $1,500 to $6,000.
Do you get paid if you are verified on Instagram?
Instagram users have been paying up to $7,000 (£5,305) to have their accounts verified with the coveted blue tick. Gaining verification gives influencers an elevated status, signalling their Instagram popularity, which means brands are more likely to hire and pay them to promote their products.
What happens when you hit 10k on Instagram?
Once you have 10k followers, Instagram will make it easier for you to get people to your website via Stories with the swipe up to link feature. Swipe up is the only way to get a direct link from your Instagram to your other web properties. And, it’s available in STORIES, if you have 10k followers.
How do you get paid for Instagram?
You can get paid on Instagram in the following ways:
- Creating sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience.
- Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products.
- Creating and selling a physical or digital product or offering a paid service.
- Setting up an Instagram Shop.
Do you have to be famous to be verified on Instagram?
While there’s no required number of followers to be Instagram verified, you’ll definitely seem more notable with a higher number of followers. To increase your odds of getting a blue checkmark next to your name, keep on building your reach and growing your engaged followers.
How do I get verified on Instagram 2021?
How to get verified on Instagram
- Go to your Instagram profile by tapping the icon with your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap on the menu icon (
- Select the settings icon (
- Scroll down through the account settings until you see Request verification, then tap it.
How can I increase my chances of getting verified on Instagram?
Helpful Tips for Getting Verified on Instagram
- Build Your Other Social Profiles. Establishing a strong following on other platforms can help make your Instagram account appear especially genuine.
- Look out for Impersonator Profiles.
- Stay Active on Your Account.
- Boost Your Earned Media.
Who gets verified on Instagram?
Your account must be public and have a bio, profile photo and at least one post. Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched-for person, brand or entity.