4. Kim Kardashian (USD$858,000 per post) One of the elder statesmen of the Kardashian troupe, Kim has managed to make a fortune on the Internet. According to Hopper HQ, the 40-year-old can demand a staggering USD$858,000 per Instagram post.
How much do the Kardashians earn per Instagram post?
The figure is worked out based on different factors, such as the number of followers a celebrity has, and how much people share or comment on their content. The top three on the list of highest-earning Instagram influencers were: Kylie Jenner – $1.2million per post. Ariana Grande – $966,000 (£773,340) per post.
How much does Kylie Jenner earn from Insta?
As per the report, Kylie Jenner now sits at number two at an estimated 986,000 USD per post. Also on this year’s list were pro soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo – who charged about 889,000 USD per post, and Jenner’s sister Kim Kardashian, who could charge 858,000 USD.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
1. Who Is The Highest-Paid Instagram Celebrity? According to The Guardian, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo is the highest-paid Instagram celebrity in the world. He dethroned Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who was the previously-named highest-paid Instagram celebrity in the world.
Who is the highest paid on Instagram 2021?
Instagram’s 2021 rich list: Cristiano Ronaldo is the highest earner, pushing Dwayne Johnson into second with Ariana Grande third.
Do Instagram users get paid?
Instagram allows you to earn money with the help of IGTV Ads, Branded Content, Badges, Shopping, and Affiliate Marketing. But creators can also earn from sponsored content, fan membership, licensing the content they produce, and also by becoming a consultant.
How much does Insta pay for 1m followers?
Mega-influencers (more than one million followers) make US$15,356 (Rs 11.4 lac approx.) per month. Still, among holders of accounts with between 1K and 10K followers, only 22.99 percent report making money, compared to 68.75 percent of accounts with 500K to one million followers.
Do celebrities get paid by Instagram?
Major celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Selena Gomez can make a killing off a single Instagram post. But stars from reality TV shows like “The Bachelor” and the “The Real Housewives” franchises — who might not have the same level of name recognition — still can earn millions per year from sponsored posts on Instagram.
How much does Selena Gomez make on Instagram?
According to CNBC, Gomez made $800,000 per sponsored Instagram post in 2018 when she had 139 million followers. As of 2021, she has 254 million followers, so chances are her price went way up, too!
How much does Ariana Grande earn?
Thanks to her combined record sales, touring revenue, brand partnerships and more, Ariana Grande’s salary per year is estimated to be anywhere between $20 million to $30 million on average, according to the finance site, Go Banking Rates.
Who is richest Youtuber in world?
Top 10 richest YouTubers in India and how much they earn in
- Carry Minati has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Amit Bhadana has net worth of USD 6.3 million.
- Bhuvan Bam has net worth of USD 3 million.
- Ashish Chanchlani has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Gaurav Chaudhary has net worth of USD 45 million.
How much does Ariana Grande make on YouTube?
She has roughly 25 million followers on TikTok, 80 million followers on Twitter and 48 million subscribers on YouTube. Ariana easily earns at least $20-30 million in a given year. Between June 2019 and June 2020, Ariana earned an astonishing $70 million from her various endeavors.