How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on one Instagram story?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
How do you put multiple pictures on an Instagram Story 2020?
Add multiple photos to a single story on Android using Samsung keyboard
- Tap on the ‘Aa’ text icon at the top-right corner to bring up Samsung Keyboard.
- Pick an image you screenshotted earlier and it’ll be added to your base image.
- Move, resize, and repeat to add multiple images.
Can I make a collage on Instagram story?
Today, Instagram is rolling out new Layout feature that will let you include multiple photos in a single story. When you open the Stories camera and select the Layout option, you’ll be able to choose between two and six photos to combine in a grid-based collage.
How do you post two pictures together on Instagram?
How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
How do you put 3 pictures on an Instagram story?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner.
How do you add multiple pictures to a story?
How to add multiple photos in one Insta Story on Android
- Download “Swiftkey Keyboard” app.
- Take screenshots of the photos you want to add in your Insta Story.
- Open your Instagram Story.
- Press on the “Text” option.
- Press on the “Sticker” button.
- Press on the “pin” button.
- Press on the camera button.