How to Archive Instagram Messages?
- Go to your Instagram security settings.
- From the list you see, choose “Download Data”.
- Then, enter your email address and password.
- And finally, request your data.
Can you hide a conversation on Instagram?
Unfortunately, regular Instagram users don’t have the option to hide messages in their inbox. However, you can long-press on a message thread to delete them or mute the thread, so you won’t receive notifications. Of course, you can always move the messages from General to Primary later if you wish.
How do you see hidden conversations on Instagram?
To navigate your way to the dark side of force, you need to open your inbox and click ‘message requests’ which is highlighted in a blue bar. Inside this folder, you can find all the messages from unknown people who you haven’t yet sealed the deal with and become official followers of each others accounts.
How do I find my archived messages on Instagram?
How to get to your archive on Instagram
- Head to your Instagram profile on the app by tapping the right-most option at the bottom.
- Tap the three bars in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap “Archive” next to the clock icon.
- This will bring you to your Archive.
How do you hide your messages on iPhone?
How to Hide Text Messages on iPhone
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Find Notifications.
- Scroll down and find Messages.
- Under the Options section.
- Change to Never (message will not show on lock screen) or When Unlocked (more useful since you likely would be actively using the phone)
How do you hide the message button on Instagram?
Making your Profile Private on Desktop
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Go to ‘Settings. ‘
- Select ‘Push Notifications’ in the panel to the left.
- Scroll down to ‘Instagram Direct Requests. ‘
- Select Off.