Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
Can you check liked photos on Instagram?
Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu. Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings. Choose Account from the list. Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How do you see your liked photos on Instagram 2020?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
How can I see my activity history on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
Can’t see all likes on Instagram?
Some Instagram users might not be able to see how many likes they have on posts anymore. This is because the social media company has started rolling out a new feature that hides the number a post gets.
Is there an app to see someone’s activity on Instagram?
SnoopReport allows you to easily access and monitor the social media activity of any Instagram user, all without linking the site to their account or doing anything that will raise suspicion with the user that their activity is being watched.
How do you see how many people liked your post on Instagram?
Hovering over a post instantly lets you see how many likes the post has garnered. Clicking into the image, you can see the number of people that have liked it.