Connect an Instagram Business Profile to a Facebook Page
- From your Facebook Page, click Settings.
- Click Instagram.
- Click Connect Account.
- Choose to allow Instagram messages in your Facebook inbox and click Continue.
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click Log In.
Why won’t my business Instagram link to my Facebook?
To check your page role settings, head over to the Facebook page connected to your Instagram business profile. You will need to make sure that your personal Facebook profile is listed as an admin for the page – any other permissions are not sufficient.
Can you link a professional Instagram account to Facebook?
Professional accounts on Instagram can be connected to a Facebook Page. When you choose to connect to a Facebook Page, this allows you to use your professional account for the ads you create on Facebook.
How do I share from Instagram to Facebook?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account then tap Sharing to other apps.
- Select Facebook. If you haven’t already, enter your Facebook login information.
- By default, your Instagram account will share to your personal Facebook profile. To share to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
How do I share a Instagram reel on Facebook?
How to share an Instagram Reel on Facebook
- Create a reel and tap the “Share to” button.
- On the Share screen, tap the ‘Recommend on Facebook’ option.
- Turn on the toggle button for “Recommend on Facebook”.
- Select the “Turn On for This Reel” option.
- Go back and share the reel on Instagram.
Should I link my business Instagram to Facebook?
Being linked will help save you a bit of frustration. Facebook will even save all uploads from Instagram and place them in their own album titled Instagram photos. Not to mention all Instagram post details like location, hashtags, and emojis are seamlessly shared to Facebook.
Why can’t I share my Instagram post to Facebook?
To share your Instagram posts directly from the app to Facebook, it’s mandatory to link the two. Unless you properly link the two accounts, Instagram won’t share to Facebook. Once you have done that, make sure Facebook label turns blue. This indicates that your Facebook profile is linked to your Instagram account.
Do Instagram reels post to Facebook?
If you post a reel on Instagram and your account is public, you can choose to have your reel shown as recommended content on Facebook. Instagram reels on Facebook can be recommended to anyone based on what may be relevant to them. You can change this setting at any time.
How do I add a reel to my Facebook page?
This feature is similar to Instagram Reels and TikTok First, you can tap “Reel” under “What’s on your mind?” at the top of your Facebook News Feed. Or, as you’re watching Facebook Reels, you can create a Reel by tapping the camera icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
Can you advertise Instagram reels?
Reels ads are the latest ad format on Instagram. They join a long list of other ad placements, from traditional feed posts to Stories, IGTV, Messenger, and the Explore tab. Following a pilot scheme in just a few countries, Reels ads are now available in all locations.