To create a Highlight, tap New on the left side of your profile, choose Stories from your archive, choose a cover image for the Highlight, and name it. That Highlight will appear as a Stories-style bubble atop the profile and play like one big Story when tapped by one of your followers.
How do you make highlights on Instagram?
How to create a new Instagram highlight from your profile
- Go to your profile and tap the +New button (the big plus sign).
- Pick the Stories you want to add to your new Highlight.
- Tap Next and name your new Highlight.
- Choose your Highlight cover, and tap Done.
How do you add highlights on Instagram without adding to your story?
How to Add a Story to Highlights Without Adding It to Story
- Switch your Profile to Private.
- Block Everyone So They Can’t See Your Story.
- Upload the story you want.
- Add the story to your highlights.
- After 24 hours, unblock people so they can see your stories again.
How do I create a story highlight?
Create Highlight from the active story
- Tap on the active story to view it.
- Tap the bottom option Highlight.
- Tap the plus icon to create new Highlight.
- Enter the name of the new Highlight.
- Tap the blue buttons Add.
Can you create a highlight without a story?
If you are using a smartphone to publish on Instagram, and you are going to add galley photos to the highlights of Instagram, it is possible. However, if you don’t want others to see your stories, but they see your highlights, you should know that you cannot add to highlights without adding to stories.
Can you add photos to Instagram highlights?
Go to your profile and tap below ‘Stories Highlights’. Tap to select the Story (or Stories) you want to add to highlights, then tap ‘Next’. Choose a cover photo and enter a Story name for your highlight, then tap ‘Add’. You can add more photos or videos to your highlight at any time by tapping ‘ Edit Highlight ‘.
Why can’t I add my story to my highlights?
Enable Save to Archive For proper functioning of Instagram highlights, a setting known as Save to archive should be enabled. That saves your stories in your archive. Later, you can add any past story to your highlight. If that isn’t enabled, you will not be able to use Instagram highlights.
How many highlights should you have on Instagram?
Note that there is no limit to how many Instagram stories highlights you can create and note that every time you turn a story to a highlight, that story will move to first position. After more than 5 highlights, your audience will have to scroll to see the other ones.
How do you post on Instagram without anyone seeing?
How to Hide a Post from your Instagram Feed?
- Find the post you want to hide. Open your Instagram app and find a post you want to hide.
- Press the three dots “…” Press on the three dots that are on the top right corner of your post.
- Select “Archive” That’s it! You’re done! Now, what if you want to unhide the post?