How to put spaces in your Instagram bio on the desktop site
- Go to Instagram.com.
- Select your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Edit Profile”
- Under the “Bio” section, add your desired bio text and include a period or another punctuation mark on each line with a break.
- Hit “Submit.”
How do you put spaces in Instagram bio?
You can add paragraph spaces in your Instagram bio and captions by using the below method:
- Copy-paste your caption.
- Press “Enter” when you want to end a paragraph.
- Copy-paste blank spaces from the Notes app on your phone.
- Press “Enter.”
- Start a new paragraph from the next line.
- And so on.
How do you space your bio?
Go to your Instagram profile. Click Edit Profile. Go to the Bio settings on your profile. This is a stock app which comes along with the phone.
- You just need to open the notes app.
- Paste your BIO and Add spaces to it.
How do you have spaces in your Instagram bio on Iphone?
Open the Notes app on your phone and draft your caption. When you want to add a space, hit “Return” Copy and paste what we have between these brackets: [_____________________] or add in a series of underscores “_” by holding down on the hyphen symbol on your keyboard.
How do you put a space between lines on Instagram?
How to put spaces in an Instagram post caption. If you have the new option to add line breaks within the app, the process is simple: You just need to hit the “enter” or “return” key and format it as you’d like it to appear, creating the rest of the post as normal.
How do I add a line break?
Insert the line break. Hit the key combination Shift + Enter to create a line break. You will now be able to add content in the line right after the break. Notice that the cursor will not situate itself in the blank space where the break is when you click on the space. This is the line break.
How do I change my Instagram bio?
Here’s what you need to do to change your bio:
- Open the Instagram app.
- On the bottom of the page, tap on the icon with a profile photo to access the profile page.
- Click on “Edit Profile” and then click on “Bio.”
- Write your new bio and include the URL of your website, online store, or blog.