Here’s how to change it.
- Pick the photo that you want to share from your existing posts.
- Share it on your Instagram Stories.
- Select the drawing tool.
- Pick the color selection tool and drag it to your preferred color from the photo.
- Tap the screen for a few seconds to change your background.
How do you make an aesthetic story on Instagram?
Cut Design Time in Half with Instagram Stories Templates:
- Tip #1: Use a Consistent Instagram Stories Template for Your Posts.
- Tip #2: Choose Complementary Fonts or Add Your Brand Fonts.
- Tip #3: Integrate Your Brand Images or Search For Stock Images.
- Tip #4: Add Some Animation Elements to Your Instagram Stories.
How do you put graphics on an Instagram story?
To create an Instagram Story graphic on your phone using Adobe Spark, follow these instructions:
- Download the Adobe Spark app from the App Store and create a username and password.
- Choose a design:
- Tap Remix.
- Change the design by tapping the options below the image:
- When you’re satisfied with your graphic, tap Share.
How do you decorate text on Instagram?
1. Use rainbow or ombre letters
- Type out your word or phrase.
- Select all of the letters.
- Hold down your cursor on the letters and the color selection tool at the same time, both from the far right.
- Slide both fingers at the same time and watch as each letter gets updated with a different color gradient.
How can I be creative on Instagram?
7 Ways to create high performing creative for Instagram
- 1) SHOWCASE YOUR EXISTING CUSTOMERS.
- 2) TAKE YOUR AUDIENCE BEHIND THE SCENES.
- 3) CREATE HOW TO CONTENT.
- 4) WORK WITH INFLUENCERS.
- 5) BE AUTHENTIC.
- 6) HUMANISE YOUR POSTS.
- 7) GRAB ATTENTION WITH COLOURFUL VISUALS.
How do you make a highlight cover on Instagram?
Instead, you can just edit the highlight directly:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the highlight whose cover you’d like to change.
- Tap More in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Edit Highlight.
- Tap Edit Cover.
- Choose the image icon to access your phone’s photo library.
- Choose your beautiful cover.
How do you spice up a story on Instagram?
Spice Up Your Instagram Stories With These 4 Tips
- Text. Having text on your photos or videos is the easiest way to draw attention to your stories.
- Colors. You can also draw on your images or videos.
- Stickers. Stickers are another fun way to add a pop to your Instagram stories.
How do you get colored boxes on Instagram stories?
You can color block your Insta Story screen:
- Take a random photo.
- Select the pen tool.
- Choose a color at the bottom of your screen.
- Hold your finger pressed on the screen to fill it with that color.
How can I decorate my Instagram page?
Let’s get started!
- Choose a grid layout. What is a grid layout?
- Choose a theme. Call it vibe, mood, soul.
- Choose what you want to post about.
- Pick ONE filter and stick to it.
- Rearrange the order of your posts to make your feed flow.
- Color coordinate.
- Always check the background of your photos.
- Always use the same border.
How do you put words on your Instagram pictures?
Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the camera icon in the top-left corner of the home screen.
- Slide the bottom toolbar from “Normal” until you see “Create.”
- Tap the screen to add your text.
- You’ll now be able to edit your text image as you would normally do with a story.
How do you get a suggested story on Instagram?
Visit the Explore tab and you’ll see a section full of suggested stories that are personalized to your interests. As before, this promises to help Instagram as much as it helps you. If you have a steady stream of new Stories to watch, you’re more likely to stick around instead of heading over to arch-rival Snapchat.