Remember that there is no way to delete Instagram photos from your profile on a laptop or other PC. If you want to delete a post, you have to do so from the app on your mobile device.
How do you delete multiple Instagram posts on computer?
Click on ‘Manage Account’ in the dashboard and select the ‘Bulk Delete Posts’ tab. For single post deleting, click on the red ‘Delete’ button below each post. To delete multiple posts on Instagram, select them, and when ready, click on the red ‘Delete Selected Posts’ button.
How do you delete photos on computer?
To permanently delete photos and videos:
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Point at the item you want to permanently delete. At the top left, click Select.
- At the top right, click Delete permanently Delete.
How do you delete photos on Instagram on Mac?
Open the photo you want to delete in the Instagram app and tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner. Note, you can only delete your own images. Next, tap Delete and then confirm it by tapping Delete again. And that’s it.
How do I delete multiple pictures off of Instagram?
Register on the app and log in to your IG profile; Click on the “Bulk Posts Delete” section on the dashboard; Then, mass select your posts or choose a few; Click on the “Delete Selected Posts”.
How can I see my deleted Instagram photos?
Open the Instagram app and go to your Instagram Profile. Tap the hamburger icon at the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings. Tap on Account and look for ‘Recently deleted’ at the bottom of the menu. Here you can view all your recently deleted posts and stories including IGTV and Reels.
How do I delete all the photos on my laptop?
To delete all: Highlight one and Ctrl + A will highlight them all. – Delete. To delete a section: Highlight the first one you want to delete. Scroll down to the last one and click on it while holding the Shift key down.
How do I select photos and delete on my laptop?
To select more than one item at a time: Hold down the CTRL key and click on the files or folders you want to delete or move or copy or you get it. Then right-click on any highlighted item; whatever you pick from the context menu will be applied to all highlighted items.
How do I archive Instagram photos on Mac?
Screenshots of what Instagram Archive looks like.
- Scroll to a photo you want to Archive and hide.
- Tap the three dots on the top right and choose Archive.
- Go to your profile and look in the top right corner for a clock icon.
- Tap on the clock, and this will bring you to Instagram Archive.
How do you delete instagram posts?
On the photo page, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- These three dots sit in a horizontal line to the right of your username above the photo. Abbey White/Business Insider.
- Tap the top option, the red “Delete” button, to delete a post.
- Tap the second option, “Archive,” to archive the post.
Is there an app to delete all Instagram pictures?
Auto Clicker on Android Auto-Clicker is a free Android app that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. This free feature works nicely for deleting all your Instagram photos.
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up.
- Tap the Clear Cache option.