Remember that there is no way to delete Instagram photos from your profile on a laptop or other PC. If you want to delete a post, you have to do so from the app on your mobile device.
Can I mass delete photos on Instagram?
Register on the app and log in to your IG profile; Click on the “Bulk Posts Delete” section on the dashboard; Then, mass select your posts or choose a few; Click on the “Delete Selected Posts”.
Why can’t I delete photos from Instagram?
Via Android or iOS As of December 2013, Instagram doesn’t permit you to delete photos from your computer. Instead, you must remove pictures using the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device. Select the appropriate image in your album, touch the “” button and then press “Delete” to confirm.
How do you delete photos on computer?
To permanently delete photos and videos:
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Point at the item you want to permanently delete. At the top left, click Select.
- At the top right, click Delete permanently Delete.
How do I delete a photo on Instagram?
Here’s how to delete an Instagram post:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the person icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to navigate to your profile.
- Locate the photo you wish to delete.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, tap Delete.
- Finally, tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I delete photos from Instagram gallery?
Thankfully, Instagram makes this easy to do.
- Go to Instagram on your smartphone.
- Click your profile button at the bottom of the screen.
- Review your photos and tap the one you want to delete.
- Tap the options icon (three dots in the right-hand corner of the screen).
- Tap ‘Delete’.
- Confirm the deletion.
Why can’t I delete my pictures?
There might be some problem with the trash or the bin folder. You should try clearing it manually to check if the photos that you have deleted are removed or not. For that, select all the photos in the trash and hit the delete icon. Once you clear the trash folder, restart your phone.
Can you edit Instagram posts on computer?
The steps for editing or deleting a post from a PC or Mac are nearly identical to the ones required to make a new post from your desktop. With the mobile mode enabled using developer tools, find the post you want to edit. Click the three dots in the right corner. Click Edit and make whatever changes you want.
How do I select photos and delete on my laptop?
To select more than one item at a time: Hold down the CTRL key and click on the files or folders you want to delete or move or copy or you get it. Then right-click on any highlighted item; whatever you pick from the context menu will be applied to all highlighted items.
How do I delete all the photos on my laptop?
To delete all: Highlight one and Ctrl + A will highlight them all. – Delete. To delete a section: Highlight the first one you want to delete. Scroll down to the last one and click on it while holding the Shift key down.
How can I delete photos on my iPhone from my computer?
To delete them, you’ll have to do a re-sync:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- In iTunes, click on your device.
- Go to the Photos tab.
- Choose “Selected albums” and deselect the albums or individual photos you want to remove.
- Click Apply.
How do you delete shared photos on Instagram?
To delete images, just use the menu on the image page, or swipe it from the Direct feed and hit the delete button. It’s that easy.