This is how it’s done:
- Open Instagram and go to your story.
- Proceed to take a story, whether it’s a photo or a video.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of your screen.
- Go to the “Music” sticker.
- Find the song that you want to add and tap on it.
How do you do the song challenge on Instagram?
Click on the sticker button and select on the Music option. Choose for the music according to the description given for Day 1 on the music challenge template. Once the song is selected, select the amount of time you want the song clip to play where the maximum is for 15 seconds duration.
How do you continue a song on Instagram story?
There are seven simple steps to go through to set up your sticker:
- Go to the Instagram Story creation interface.
- Add an image to your Story, as you usually do.
- Click on the stickers icon to see all the stickers available.
- Click on the music sticker.
- Search for the song that you want to add to your Story.
Why can’t I find a song on Instagram Music?
What is this? To fix the “No Results Found” error on Instagram music, you need to switch to a personal account on Instagram. Once you’ve switched to a personal account on Instagram, you’ll be able to use and search for music again. You got the “No Results Found” error because your account is a business one.
How do you do the 30 day challenge song?
The 30 Day Song Challenge is pretty much exactly what it says on the tin – a template with 30 days on it and a song prompt per day has been going viral. Instagram users should post a picture and their chosen song on their Instagram story each day.
How do you do reels on Instagram challenge?
Open up Instagram and swipe right to open the camera and tap Reels at the bottom of the screen. Then, swipe up to access your camera roll and choose the video you want to use. Trim it if needed before tapping Upload. Edit your video or add audio, effects, or text.
What is the Instagram music challenge?
The 30-day song challenge is a trending activity that allows Instagram users to share their favorite music along with a little information about themselves. Each day on the challenge’s calendar describes what type of song someone taking part in the challenge should post for that day.
How do you add music to Instagram music library?
How to add music to your Stories on Instagram
- Tap the dog-eared FACE icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap “MUSIC.”
- Search for your artist name.
- Scroll to the section of the song you want to include.
- Add any other text or filters, and publish it!
How do you find the song reels on Instagram?
go to the explorer page and click on Reels on the top. scroll until you find one that says “Original Audio” in the bottom and that you like that audio to use in one of yours. click the original audio and it will open a page where you can see others who used the audio and also a button to use audio.