To do this, find the video you’d like to embed from Instagram, and click the timestamp at the bottom to open it in a new tab. Then, simply copy the URL from the address bar, and paste it into the WordPress editor. The video should automatically appear.
Can I embed Instagram post on WordPress?
To do that, go to Posts » Add New. After you’ve done that, just paste the link to your Instagram post. As you can see, you can now embed Instagram photos and videos on WordPress posts and pages easily — just paste the link. Here, you can just paste the link like before, and WordPress will automatically embed it.
How do I embed Instagram on WordPress without plugins?
With that said, it’s easy to embed a specific Instagram post in WordPress without a plugin. How to Embed an Instagram Post in WordPress
- Step 1: Pick the Instagram Post You Want to Display.
- Step 2: Make a New Page on WordPress.
- Step 3: Paste the Link Directly in the Editor.
How do I embed Instagram on my website?
How to embed Instagram post?
- Step 1: Open Instagram.com on your computer.
- Step 2: Then, log in to your account.
- Step 3: Go to the post you want to embed and open it.
- Step 4: Now, click on the ‘three dots’ on the post.
- Step 5: Select ’embed’ from the pop-menu.
- Step 6: You will see the option to ‘include caption’.
How do I embed my Instagram feed on my website?
In order to embed a post on your website, you need to:
- Log in to your Instagram account using any web browser, not the app.
- Go to your profile and select the post you want to embed.
- Click on the three dots on the upper right corner of the post.
- Select on the Embed option on the drop-down menu.
- Copy the embed code.
How do I add a social media feed to WordPress?
Add Your Social Media Feed to WordPress From your WordPress dashboard, just navigate to Social Feeds » Create a Social Wall. The plugin automatically makes the shortcode for you — you just need to copy it! To add your social media feeds to a WordPress page, go to Pages » Add New Page from your WordPress dashboard.
How do I embed a reel in WordPress?
If you’re not familiar with how to create Web Embed code, please check out this article first.
- Generate your Reel embed code in ReelCrafter.
- Open/Edit the WordPress page that you want to feature the reel.
- Within the primary content editor for the page, navigate to the area where you want to reel to appear.
How do I embed my Instagram feed on my website for free?
Here is how to embed an Instagram feed on any website for free:
- Create your free account in the EmbedFeed platform.
- Pick Instagram as ‘Source’ and connect your Instagram account.
- Generate your Instagram feed in an Instagram widget.
- And copy/paste the provided code on your website.
What is the best Instagram plugin for WordPress?
Top Paid Instagram WordPress Plugins
- Easy Social Feed.
- Instagram Feed.
- Instagram Journal.
- Instagram Feed Gallery.
- Instagram Theatre.
- Social Stream for WordPress.
- AccessPress Instagram Feed Pro.