Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently?
How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How do I delete my Instagram account on my Iphone 2021?
Open the Instagram app and tap on the profile icon from the bottom right. From the top right, tap on the hamburger icon → Settings. Now tap on Help → Help Centre. Tap on Managing Your Account → Delete Your Account.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently if I forgot my password and email?
How do you delete an Instagram account without the password or email address?
- Open the Instagram app or web page on the device of your choice.
- Select the “forgotten password” tab on the login screen.
- Tap the empty field tagged “Username” or “e-mail” and enter the email address you used to open your Instagram account.
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently from my phone?
How to delete your Instagram account permanently
- From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- If you are not logged in, you will have to do so.
- Select your reason for deleting the account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Select the button stating: Delete [username].
- Your account is now gone.
How do I delete a 2nd Instagram account?
If you want to unlink your second Instagram account, you can do so by logging out of it. However, when you log out of it, the account will not be deleted. Instead, it’ll just be unlinked with Instagram and you’ll have to log in to it again if you want to re-link it.
How can I delete my Instagram account from 2021?
How to Remove an Instagram Account From the Android App
- Open the “Instagram” app.
- Confirm that you’re currently on the account that you want to log out of.
- Tap your “profile icon” in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the “hamburger icon” at the top-right corner.
- Choose “Settings.”
- Select “Log Out.”
How do I delete my Instagram account permanently on iPhone?
Deleting an Instagram account from iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page.
- Log into your account.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the reason that you are choosing to delete your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click ‘Permanently delete my account,’ then click again to confirm.
How do I get Instagram to delete an inactive 2020 account?
How to request Instagram to delete an inactive account? If you want to contact Instagram, the only way is sending ticket within the Instagram app. If you have no access to your Instagram account on app, you can use someone else Instagram account to report any problems.
How many reports does it take to delete an Instagram account?
But if we’re to tell you honestly, there is no number to how many times an account has to be reported for it to be banned. The best bet is to report if anything violates policies of Instagram. The Instagram team evaluates all reported accounts and the decision to delete or not delete the account is theirs.