Use Keywords to Find Instagram Content Ideas Running a search on Instagram can be another way to learn what sparks the interest of your target audience. Use the most relevant keywords related to your business and research them through Google or other SEO tools.
How do I get contents on Instagram?
Here are these 8 ways to find authentic and engaging content ideas for your Instagram account.
- #1. Search by comments.
- #2. Survey your clients/followers.
- #3. Get ideas from the Instagram competitors.
- #4. Search for topics on forums.
- #5. Search by keywords.
- #6. Search on Pinterest.
What content is best for Instagram?
11 Types of Instagram Content
- Quotes. No matter whom your target audience is, I can almost guarantee they enjoy inspirational or funny relatable quotes.
- Lifestyle Posts. People want to know the person behind the brand.
- Open-ended Questions.
- Fun Facts.
- Promotional Posts.
- Brand Story.
How do I find content?
17 Places to Find Good Content to Share on Social Media
- Buzzsumo. Content Tool for Social Media – Buzzsumo.
- Twitter Search. Content Tool for Social Media – Twitter Search.
- 3. Facebook Fan Pages. Content Tool for Social Media – Facebook Fan Pages.
- Pinterest Search.
- Email Newsletters.
- Instagram and Tumblr.
How do I get content ideas?
Now, let’s get into the sources of content ideas!
- General Forums (Quora, Yahoo!, etc.)
- Industry-Specific Forums (Your Readers’ Forums)
- Online Groups (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Industry Publications: Popular Titles and Topics.
- Industry Publications: Comment Sections.
- Social Media: People You Follow.
How do I make my Instagram posts attractive?
How do I create attractive Instagram posts?
- Upload scroll-stopping photos.
- Know your Instagram audience.
- Adjust your phone’s camera settings.
- Leverage depth of field.
- Get your lighting right!
- Change up your angles.
- Use colors that complement each other.
- Use burst mode for moving object photos.
How do you start aesthetics on Instagram?
Take color seriously. Color is the single most important thing when it comes to creating a unique Instagram aesthetic for your brand. Research finds that color influences consumer buying decisions by around 85%. Not only that, but color increases brand recognition by 80%.
How do I make my Instagram posts interesting?
9 Instagram post ideas to spice up your account
- Give your audience a mind break with a puzzle.
- Take on a recurring challenge.
- Write a caption first, then find the photo.
- Combine a photo essay with a link in bio.
- Add product teasers.
- Run a flash sale in Stories.
- Interview on Stories.
- Broadcast instructional Live videos.
How do I find blog post ideas?
Get content ideas from your community
- Ask customers what they need help with.
- Ask your sales team what prospects need to know.
- Ask your support team what trips up customers.
- Ask what readers’ favorite posts are.
- Find out what people are working on.
- Ask industry leaders for their best tips.
- Interview experts.
How do you find top performing content?
How to Find the Best Pieces of Content in Your Industry
- Buzz metrics. Buzz metrics typically include the number of shares and “likes” on the top social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Plus.
- Buzz challenges.
- Impact metrics.
- Find the top content on your domain.
How do I get good social media content?
12 Tips to Make Your Social Media Content More Shareable
- Use Smart Structuring.
- Add Value to Users’ Lives.
- Create Infographics.
- Trigger Emotions.
- Remember the good old times.
- Offer Incentives.
- Exploit Trendy Topics.
- Organize Contests.