1. Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page. 2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
How do I find my Instagram URL?
Open your web browser. Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
How do I share my Instagram profile?
Log in and go to your profile. Once your there, tap on the options button on the top right, the one that looks like three dots. When you hit that button, you’ll get several options, and you’re interested in the “Copy Profile URL.” Hit that, and then you’ll be able to paste this URL to anywhere you want to and share it.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
How do you copy an Instagram link?
How to copy the URL on smartphone
- Step 1: First, open Instagram account on your smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Step 2: Now, find the photo or video you want to copy its link to your clipboard.
- Step 3: Next, tap on the three dots icon to open the pop-up menu.
- Step 4: Now, from the given options, tap Copy Link.
How do I find the URL?
Copy the URL based on your browser: Chrome: Tap the address bar. Below the address bar, next to the page URL, tap Copy. Get a search results page URL
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a mobile browser like the Chrome app.
- Go to google.com.
- Search for the page.