You can also check your direct messages using Instagram on a web browser.
- Go to the official Instagram website and log in.
- Select the Messenger icon.
- Your current conversations appear in the left pane. Click a conversation to open it in the right pane.
- Type a message in the message bar.
How do I find my DMS on Instagram?
How to Check Your Instagram Direct Messages on the Android App
- Launch the Instagram app and log in.
- Select your account, if you have multiple.
- Tap the mail icon in the upper right corner.
- Read the newest messages.
- Tap on any message to bring up the entire conversation and the reply box.
Why can’t I access my DMS on Instagram?
If you cannot see the messages, or Instagram DM is not working it can be due to Instagram newest update. Sometimes a full cache or device memory won’t let new messages download and be displayed. If clearing the memory and cache doesn’t work, then updating the phone’s OS and/or reset factory might work.
How do you check DMS on Instagram 2020?
Here’s how to see your Message Requests on Instagram
- Go to your Instagram profile home page.
- In the upper right corner, you’ll find a chat icon (next to the ♡ icon).
- Your messages inbox is classified as follows:
- Tap on “Requests”
- Next, click on a message to read it.
How can I see my direct messages on Instagram without opening it?
1. Read Instagram Messages Without Being Seen by Restricting
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Head to the person’s profile whose direct messages you want to read without marking them as seen.
- Click the three-dot menu at the top right corner.
- From the available options, select Restrict.
- Click on Restrict Account to confirm.
How do you DM on Instagram without app?
How to send a direct message on Instagram from a computer
- Using your preferred internet browser, go to the Instagram desktop website and log in.
- Once you’ve logged in, select the paper plane icon in the top-right corner to access Direct Messages.
- You’ll be shown all of your active conversations.
How do you DM on Instagram without being creepy?
How To Slide Into the DMs Without Being Creepy
- Be thoughtful and creative.
- Use proper grammar.
- Be aware of the medium and the message.
- Avoid a superficial approach.
- Know the rules of engagement.
How do you send a DM?
To send a Direct Message from Twitter for Android
- Tap the envelope icon.
- Tap the message icon to create a new message.
- In the address box, enter the name(s) or @username(s) of the people you wish to send a message to.
- Enter your message.
- In addition to text, you can include a photo, video, or GIF via Direct Message.
Why did all my Instagram DMs disappear?
It is unsent by the sender Instagram has lately added a new feature to remove a message that the person has already sent. In this case, if the sender unsent it before you open the conversation, you won’t be able to see the message, and it disappears.
How do I get messages from everyone on Instagram?
Enabling Instagram Direct Messages from the Instagram App
- In the Instagram App, switch to the applicable profile.
- Tap your profile icon in the bottom right.
- Tap the context menu (three lines) in the top right.
- Tap Settings > Privacy > Messages.
- Under the heading ‘Connected Tools’, toggle Allow Access to Messages on.
How do I update Instagram messages?
All you have to do is click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right, hit “Settings,” and then select “Update Messaging.” Tap “Update.” That’s it — you should now see the new Messenger icon at the top right of the screen.