How to Post to Instagram from Desktop PC
- Open up your preferred desktop browser.
- Go to instagram.com.
- Login to your account using your email, phone number, username, or Facebook credentials.
- Click the ‘+’ button in the top bar.
- In the pop-up, click ‘Select from computer.
- Choose an image file to upload to Instagram.
How can I post pictures on Instagram from my computer?
How to post on Instagram via your desktop
- Click the + button in the top right corner. It’ll appear between the messages and compass icons.
- Drag and drop photos or videos, or select from your computer.
- Add filters and edits to your post.
- Add a caption and geo tag, and tag people in the post.
- Click Share.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my laptop?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
Can you post to Instagram story from desktop?
Go to Instagram.com. Go to developer mode on either Safari or Google Chrome (see Mac and PC sections above for detailed steps). Click on the camera in the top left. Choose an image or video you’d like to add to your story.
How do I post a picture on Instagram from my Macbook?
To upload a photo, tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen, just like you would on the mobile Instagram app. This will open your files on your Mac so you can choose a photo to add. The rest of the process works just like it does within the Instagram app.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View.
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram.
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.