How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram?
How to add multiple photos to an Instagram post
- Open Instagram and tap the + at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Tap the multiple photo icon above your photo gallery.
- Choose the photos that you want to appear in your post.
- When you are finished selecting your photos, tap Next.
Can you put multiple pictures on one Instagram?
Share All sharing options for: Instagram now lets you upload multiple photos on one Story post with ‘layout’ feature. Instagram’s newest Stories feature allows users to post multiple photos on one screen. The feature, called Layout, is launching globally today, and people can incorporate up to six photos.
How do you put multiple pictures in one side on Instagram?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner.
Why can’t I post multiple photos on Instagram?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram 2020?
Step 2: On the home page, tap the Plus icon (+). Step 3: After that, tap Library (iPhone) or Gallery (Android) at the bottom of the screen. Step 4: Now, tap the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos.
Can you post multiple photos on Instagram story?
You can add multiple photos to an Instagram Story by selecting multiple photos, creating a collage, or inserting additional photos as stickers. Selecting multiple photos from your camera roll will upload each photo as its own slide in your story.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from Iphone?
To get started, tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, for selecting multiple pictures at once.
- You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
How can I put two pictures side by side?
Steps to Put Two Photos Side by Side on Android
- First of all, open the Google Photos app on your Android smartphone.
- Now select the photos that you want to combine.
- Once selected, tap on the (+) icon as shown below.
- From the pop-up, select the ‘Collage’ option.
- The pictures will be merged side by side.
Can I make a collage on Instagram story?
Today, Instagram is rolling out new Layout feature that will let you include multiple photos in a single story. When you open the Stories camera and select the Layout option, you’ll be able to choose between two and six photos to combine in a grid-based collage.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram without cropping?
To post multiple different photos or videos with different sizes on Instagram, you need to use a tool to resize them first. To avoid cropping out content, add a white background to make each photo or video in to a square. Then, you can post the album without cropping out or changing the size of your image.
What is multi capture on Instagram?
New features come and go with apps. And if you’re an Instagram user, you may notice a feature you haven’t used before when creating a story. This feature is called Multi-Capture and it allows you to snap a few photos to add to your story. Multi-Capture gives you a quick and easy way to create a story on the fly.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram 2021?
How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- Launch Instagram.
- Tap the plus (+) icon to create a new post.
- Select the multiple photo icon at the top.
- Pick the photos you want to feature in the right sequence.
- Tap Next.
- Add filters, if needed. Tap Next.
- Include a caption or any other extra information.
- Select Share.
Why can’t I select photos on Instagram?
One common reason for people suddenly not being able to upload photos on Instagram is something might have gone wrong with the Instagram app’s cache memory. If Instagram won’t let you post a picture, you can try updating Instagram, clearing the app cache, or taking a screenshot of the picture to re-upload.
How do you put multiple pictures on a reel on Instagram?
1. Add Photos Directly to Instagram Reels
- Tap on the Gallery icon usually present at the bottom-right corner.
- On the next screen, adjust the length of the video created using the still photo.
- In case you want to add multiple photos to your Reel, tap on the Select multiple icon when you have to choose photos.