How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option Clear search history.
How do I reset my Instagram feed 2020?
Explore page on Instagram: How to reset
- Open the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom right of the app.
- Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Security’ icon.
- Under the data and history option, tap on ‘Clear Search History’ option.
How do you reset what you see on Instagram?
At the bottom, you will see a Settings option, tap on it. Next, tap on Security. Under Data and History, you should see a Search History option, tap on it. Here, you should see your recent searches and a Clear All option next to it (Clear Search History on iOS).
How do I fix my Instagram feed?
How to fix the error and refresh your Instagram feed
- Check your internet connection.
- Set your date and time automatically.
- Log out and log in again.
- Clear Instagram cache.
- Restart your device.
- Update or re-install Instagram.
- Check if your actions are blocked.
- Change Instagram’s data limits.
Can you reset Instagram algorithm?
Access the three-line menu and go to “Settings”. Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “Search history”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option.
How do I refresh my Instagram account?
Instagram Feed Not Refreshing? Here Are Some Tips On How To Refresh Instagram
- Check Your Internet Connection. Firstly, make sure that your internet connection isn’t the problem.
- Update Your App To Refresh Your Instagram.
- Clear Your Cache And Data.
- Reinstall The App.
- Restart Your Phone.
- Contact Instagram.
Why isn’t my Instagram feed updating?
Select a different Wi-Fi network or switch to data. If this doesn’t work, then it’s possible you’re still using an outdated version of the Instagram app. Check the app store to see if there’s an update waiting for you and download it. Once it’s updated, check again to see if your feed now works.
Why did my Instagram feed reset?
Why did my Instagram Explore Page reset? When you engage with certain accounts and types of content, the Instagram algorithm makes note of that and offers similar content to you in the Explore Page. This is a great way to find new accounts to follow or find memes and other content to share on your own profile.
Why is my feed on Instagram not in order?
Today Instagram announced it will be changing the order of posts in its feed. Your feed will no longer be in strict reverse chronological order, rather posts will be ordered “based on the likelihood you’ll be interested in the content, your relationship with the person posting and the timeliness of the post.”
How do you change the algorithm on Instagram?
9 strategies and tactics to outsmart the Instagram algorithm
- Step up your photo quality.
- Keep publishing consistent Stories.
- Publish more video content.
- Go live more often.
- Craft more compelling captions.
- Run a contest or giveaway.
- Harness the power of your hashtags.
- Post during peak hours.