Method #1: Taking a Screenshot
- Navigate to your Instagram photo within your desktop browser.
- Open the Snipping Tool on your PC.
- Adjust your Snipping ‘Mode’ and then click ‘New’ in the menu toolbar.
- Select the area of the image you want to snip.
- After capturing your snip, select the ‘Save Snip’ button.
How do I download pictures from Instagram to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
Can you save an image from Instagram?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in- app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
How do I save other people’s photos on Instagram?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
Why can’t I save photos from Instagram story?
Make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. From the archive, you will be able to save any Story into a video.
How do you save Instagram photos to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do I save pictures from Instagram on Google Chrome?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the Instagram photo you want to save in your browser.
- Click the “…” at the top right of the photo.
- Click ‘Copy Link’
- Enter the link in your browser’s window and press Enter/Return.
- Access Chrome’s Page Source by clicking View > Developer > View Source in Chrome.
Why can’t I save posts on Instagram anymore?
To clear the Instagram app cache, launch the Android Settings menu and go to Apps & Notification > App info > Instagram > Storage & Cache and tap the Clear Cache button. Launch Instagram after clearing the cache and check if you’re now able to save posts. The iOS users can try a clean reinstall of the Instagram app.
Why are my pictures not saving in my gallery?
Your Android photos are not saved to gallery probably because the Camera app does not have the permission to access your storage. To fix this, you need to assign the storage permission to the app. Navigate to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions > Storage on your device.
Can you save photos from Instagram messages?
As such, Instagram introduced the feature that now allows you to save videos and photos from Direct Message inside of the app with a simple tap. To save a video or photo, go to the conversation where you received the photo or video.