Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2020?
Where to Look for Your Most Recently Liked Instagram Posts
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
Why can’t I see posts I’ve liked on Instagram?
If you are in the Instagram app, tap on the profile tab on the bottom panel, tap on the settings (gear icon in the upper right hand corner), then tap on “Posts You’ve Liked.” You should be able to see all your posts that you’ve liked.
Where can I see my liked posts on Instagram?
How to See Liked Posts on Instagram in 5 Easy Steps
- Tap on the three-line sign (or the hamburger menu) on the top right corner of your Instagram profile.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Choose ‘Account’ close to the end of the settings list.
- Tap ‘Posts You’ve Liked’.
- Now, you can see liked posts on Instagram.
How can I see my activity history on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How do you see your liked photos on Instagram 2020?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.