Turn Off Live Notifications for Everyone on Instagram
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Go to your profile.
- Click the hamburger menu at the top-right and select Settings.
- On the next screen, click on Notifications.
- Select Live and IGTV.
- Change “Live Videos” to Off.
How do I turn off notifications when someone goes live?
How to Turn off Facebook Live Notifications for an Individual Friend or Page
- Find the Live video post for the friend or Page.
- Select or tap the three horizontal dots in the top right corner of the Live video post.
- Select or tap Turn off Live notifications from the drop-down list.
How do you hide live on Instagram?
Just tap the camera in the top left corner. Then tap the gear or settings button in the top left corner. Then go to the Hide Story From section and choose who you want to hide from your Instagram Live stream.
How do you mute someone’s Instagram live?
Those who wish to use the features will be able to see them at the bottom of their screens while conducting a live on Instagram. Users will be able to tap on the microphone button to mute the audio, or the video camera button to turn off their video.
How do I stop Instagram from notifying my followers?
Here’s how to get rid of them. Head to your profile page in the app, and tap the cog wheel icon on the upper right to get to the settings page. Scroll to Push Notification Settings, and go through and disable any of the notifications you’d prefer not to receive.
Who gets notified when you go live on Instagram?
Active followers will be notified that you’re now live. As followers begin to watch your live video, you will see their usernames appear at the bottom. 6.