What we can learn:
- The look of your feed is important.
- The content is important – and in some cases, more than the look of your feed.
- People want to see value.
- People want to see what your hobbies and passions are.
- They want to connect with people who have the same passion.
- So don’t be afraid to share your passion.
What content is most popular on Instagram?
In 2020, the most popular influencer curated topic on Instagram worldwide was music, based on the average annual growth of followers on Instagram influencer accounts with music-related content. Humor and fun and happiness was the second-most popular topic, with a 579-percent average annual growth of followers.
What type of content do people want to see on Instagram?
People want to see your photos and videos, but they don’t need to be perfect—most people wanted to see fun or entertaining content. If you’re looking for a little inspiration, see how other brands succeed on Instagram in these case studies.
What kind of posts do well on Instagram?
9 Types of Images that Perform Well on Instagram
- UGC Images. User-generated content, or UGC, is the biggest thing in marketing right now.
- Behind the Scenes Images.
- DIY Images.
- Images with the Ideal Visual Composition.
- Influencer Images.
- Motivational Images.
- Contests and Giveaways.
- Seasonal/Trendy Images.
What should you not post on Instagram?
11 Things Not to Do on Instagram
- 2) Don’t tag 20 accounts in a photo.
- 3) Don’t post and run.
- 4) Don’t post so many stories that the lines at the top turn into tiny dots.
- 5) Don’t use stock photos.
- 6) Don’t repost someone’s photo or art without crediting.
How do I make my Instagram posts attractive?
How do I create attractive Instagram posts?
- Upload scroll-stopping photos.
- Know your Instagram audience.
- Adjust your phone’s camera settings.
- Leverage depth of field.
- Get your lighting right!
- Change up your angles.
- Use colors that complement each other.
- Use burst mode for moving object photos.
What content performs best on Instagram 2021?
Memes, quotes, user-generated content, mini-infographics or even a selfie-style video could be great on your grid or stories. #2: Experiment with video types like Instagram Stories, Instagram Reels, and IGTV. Some brands work well with long-form content on IGTV, while others still favor the short and snappy clips.
What should I put on Instagram when bored?
11 IG Story Ideas To Try When You’re Bored At Home & Want Some New Content
- A Drool-Worthy Pic Of Your Lunch. Shutterstock.
- A Recipe Tutorial Showing Off Your Baking Skills.
- A Vlog-Worthy Beauty Routine.
- A Play-By-Play Of Your Favorite Reality TV Show.
- A Dance Routine With Your Roomie.
What pictures get the most likes on Instagram?
13 Most Popular Types of Instagram Photos That Will Get You More Likes and Followers
- Landscape, Panoramic and Wildlife Photography.
- Aerial, Architectural and Urban Photography.
- Event and Sports Photography.
- Portraits and Beauty.
- Macro Photography.
- Abstract Photography.
- Black and White, Infrared or Lomo Photography.
What are the Instagram rules?
The main guidelines include:
- Post only your own photos and videos. Instagram frowns upon stealing or reposting other people’s permission.
- Always follow the law. It’s a bit vague but hopefully they clear that up later on!
- Respect everyone.
- Don’t spam people.
- Don’t post nudity.
Are selfies good for Instagram?
A new study by Washington State University and the University of Southern Mississippi, published in the Journal of Research in Personality, suggests that posting selfies on Instagram makes people seem more insecure, less successful, less likeable, and less open to new experiences.
What things can you do on Instagram?
9 Exciting Things to Try on Instagram in 2020
- Spice up your Stories with the Create Mode.
- Go deeper with Growth Insights.
- Bring TikTok to Instagram.
- Add music to your Stories.
- Share posts from the feed on Stories.
- Connect with your biggest fans.
- Create a customized AR filter.
- Get into IGTV.