So yes, the most viewed video on Instagram it’s from Lady Gaga and it’s just a tattoo.
Who has the most views on Instagram 2020?
Acun Ilicali now holds the record for the most-viewed Instagram Live, with a colossal 3 million viewers.
What is the most viewed video in 24 hours?
The most viewed YouTube video in 24 hours was viewed 101,100,000 times, and was achieved by BTS (Republic of Korea) with the video titled “BTS (방탄소년단) ‘Dynamite’ Official MV,” on 22 August 2020. BTS previously held this record back in 2019 with their song “Boy with Luv” which featured Halsey.
Who is the most followed person on Instagram?
Here are the world’s 10 most followed Instagram accounts
- Instagram (the platform’s own IG account)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano)
- Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner)
- Lionel Messi (@leomessi)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (@therock)
- Ariana Grande (@arianagrande)
- Selena Gomez (@selenagomez)
- Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian)
What the most liked YouTube video?
1. “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee (46.18m likes) Leaving the competition far behind, the video for “Despacito” has been the most-liked video on YouTube for over 900 days. Beyond that, it’s also the most-watched video in YouTube history with 6.6bn views and counting.
What is the most viewed Tik Tok?
What is the most viewed video on TikTok? Here are the Top 10
- 1) Zach King’s Harry Potter illusion – 2.2 billion views.
- 2) James Charles’ Christmas wonderland transition – 1.7 billion views.
- 3) Zach King’s hide and seek illusion – 1.1 billion views.
- 4) Zach King’s cake glass illusion – 965.8 million views.
What is the most liked picture on Instagram?
The most liked image on Instagram is a photo of an egg, and was achieved by the Instagram account “world_record_egg” posted by the Egg Gang, with 54,493,740 likes as of 13 May 2020. Since the Egg Gang posted the picture of the ‘world_record_egg’ on 4 January 2019, it was assumed to simply be just a picture of an egg.
How many views did 69 get Live?
Tekashi 69’s First Live Stream Out Of Prison Broke Instagram’s Record With 2 Million Viewers.
How many YouTube videos have more than 1 billion views?
Just over 200 music videos have surpassed the one billion views mark on YouTube, the beloved streaming service that launched 15 years ago. The first video to reach a billion views was Psy’s “Gangnam Style” in 2012.
Who has the most videos over 1 billion views?
Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes holds the record of having the most videos exceeding 1 billion views, with a total of 17. Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran hold the tied record as the only people and artists to have 3 videos exceeding two billion views.